Skip to content
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup pork panko crumbs (1- 3oz bag unflavored pork rinds finely ground in food processor)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup ranch dressing or no sugar mayo
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
- Separate cauliflower to florets. Dip them in the egg, mixed with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Then dip into panko crumbs.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Add all the cauliflower to the basket and cook for 8-10 minutes for smaller pieces of cauliflower (10-12 minutes for larger chunks). Shake half way through.
- Meanwhile mix ranch or mayo with hot sauce. Serve on the side.