Skip to content
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon Swerve brand sweetener
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3/4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl, combine well and slowly start to add the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- All the ingredients should form a soft dough.
- Grease your pie pan and using your hands press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- After bottom and sides are covered bake in a 350 degree over for 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it to make sure the edges don’t burn!
- Pull out of the oven and let cool fully (you can also let in cool over night in the fridge!)
- Add all the ingredients, except the pecans, into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Layer the bottom of the cooled crust with the 1-1/2 cups of roughly chopped pecans.
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over top of the pecans and crust covering all the pecans.
- Place pie into a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- Once you pull the pie out of the oven let it set for a couple hours before slicing into it!
- Serve room temperature or reheat after it is fully set and enjoy!