Recipe by: Olivia Landes Truong
*Disclaimer: This recipe has over 1,000 mg of potassium and lots of additional sodium. If you have or believe you have a heart condition, please consult with your physician(s) before consuming this drink.
- 1 BPA Free Bottle of Water
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of (We recommend SweetLeaf Stevia)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt (Himalayan Salt or Regular Sea Salt will work too)
- 1 Scoop Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder (This has 1,000 mg of Potassium)
- ~ 1-2 tablespoons of lemon and/or lime juice (We recommend Italian Volcano Organic Lemon Juice)
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar (Optional, ACV is a great way to maintain a healthy gut.) (We recommend Vermont Village Brand)
First drink down water to allow room for the ingredients. Next, add in all the ingredients and shake bottle until all ingredients are dissolved. The Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder dissolves the slowest. Chill and drink over a 1 to 2 hour period.
Add grated ginger and/or freshly crushed mint to spice it up.