- 1½ lb salmon fillet, no skin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (marinade)
- 1 T fresh ginger, minced (marinade)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (marinade)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or 1/4 cup of coconut aminos (marinade)
- 2 tbsp Swerve (marinade)
- 1/4 c chili garlic sauce (marinade)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper (marinade)
- In a small bowl whisk all the marinade ingredients together. We indicted which ingredients are for the marinade with the (marinade) tag.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over the salmon. Rub the marinade over both sides making sure the entire salmon is covered.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- As the temperature reaches 300 F degrees, remove the plastic wrap from the baking dish and put dish into oven and bake for 15 minutes, by the time it’s done the final temperature should be 375 F degrees and there should be a nice glaze. (Note that the baking time could vary depending on the thickness of the salmon.)
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.
This dish is amazing with our Smothered Okra recipe.