Skip to content
- 1 teaspoon salt (marinade)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or coconut aminos (marinade)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (marinade)
- 1 teaspoon shoaxing wine (marinade)
Chinese Seasoning mix:
- 1 tablespoon salt (seasoning mix)
- 2 teaspoon Sichuan ground peppercorn (seasoning mix)
- 1 teaspoon 5 spice powder (seasoning mix)
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Jalapeño pepper stems removed, sliced
- 2 Scallions (Green Onions) trimmes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (or oil of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs (pork rind flour, just plain pork rinds mixed in a blender)
- Sriracha (for dipping sauce)
- Mayonnaise (for dipping sauces)
- In blender, blend all pork rinds until it becomes consistency of panko.
- In separate bowl, mix Chinese seasoning mix, baking soda, and pork rind panko.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients of marinade.
- Slice pork chops into cutlet pieces, leaving a little on the bones and place into marinade. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- After pork is marinated, in a medium bowl, whisk together egg white until foamy.
- Add pork chop pieces to egg white mixture, coat thoroughly.
- Put coated pork chop pieces into bowl containing Chinese seasoning mix, baking soda, and pork rind panko. Cover bowl and shake until all pork chop pieces are coated.
- Shake off pork and place into prepared Air Fryer basket.
- Lightly spray pork with oil.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 9 minutes, shaking the basket often and spraying with oil between shakes. (cooking time may vary depending on thickness)
- Cook an additional 6 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the pork is brown and crispy. (cooking time may vary depending on thickness)
- Slice jalapeños thin and remove seeds.
- Chop scallions. Place in bowl and set aside.
- Heat wok or skillet until screaming hot.
- Add oil, Jalapeño peppers, Scallions, salt and pepper and stir fry for one minute.
- Add cooked, air fried pork pieces to the wok or skillet and toss them with the jalapeño and scallions.
- Stir fry pork for another minute, making sure they become coated with the hot oil and vegetables.
- Place on paper towel to cool for 2-5 minutes.
- Serve with mayonnaise/sriracha mixture.