An indulgent dish that takes hold of your senses and doesn’t apologize – Easy Baked Pork Belly is slightly spicy with hints of saltiness and sweetness; it’s super moist and super delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
- Servings: 6 servings
- 3 pounds pork belly, skin removed and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- Place all of the ingredients (except the sesame seeds, pork belly, and green onions) into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the pork belly pieces and toss to coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pork belly on the baking sheet being careful not to overlap.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully turn each piece over, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Return to the oven to low broil for an additional 10 minutes.